I confirm that I will abide by the rules and continue to research my class and optimise my raid toon, I agree to abide by these runs, to continue to optimise my toon and keep up to date in class development.
I confirm that I am free to raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday 7.45pm-11pm and that I can listen on Team Speak (preferably both listen and speak).
I confirm I have read the example application and will strive, where applicable to my class, to put in a high level of effort and depth of information into the subsequent sections of my application. Link to the example application: http://weepingangels.shivtr.com/site_applications/2059725
If there are occasional issues with attendance, please let us know here
No issues from my side
Speedtest: Please do a speedtest on (http://www.speedtest.net/) and link us your result below.
Recklessness + avatar / bloodbath + bloodthirst
Continue my rotation / priority list
Please explain your rotation, if any
1) I use Berserker Rage if my Enrage falls off and Bloodthirst is on cooldown;
2) I use Execute, if I have a Sudden Death proc;
3) I use Wild Strike when I have more than 90 Rage and if I have Bloodsurge procs, I use Wild Strike as many times as necessary to not rage cap;
4) I use Raging Blow when I have 2 stacks;
5) I use Bloodthirst when I am not Enraged or I have less than 80 Rage;
6) I use Wild Strike if I have a Bloodsurge proc;
7) I use Raging Blow.
8) I use Wild Strike if I am Enraged.
Please explain your current stat priority, this includes gems, enchants & set bonusses you are currently going for
Stats: with my 4p T18 and archimond class trinket my stats were: Strength > 30% Crit buffed > Mastery > Multistrike > Haste = Versitality
Glyphs: unending rage = +20 rage: the rest is very situational.
Please explain your current talents and glyphs, explain why you are using them, when if and why you change your talents for any current encounter:
Glyphs: unending rage = +20 rage: the rest is very, very situational.
- single target = double time, enraged regeneration, sudden death, stormbolt, bloodbath, siegebreaker
Sometimes last talent is anger management, but it deffers from raid to raid etc...
On some fights that require stuns (Xul'horac and Mannoroth) i specc in shockwave.
Raid experience (Current and previous)
– TBC: Kalecgos pre-nerf. Cleared the rest in a week at level 70 with the 30% HP nerf before WOTLK came out.
– WOTLK: All on heroic including server first trial of the grand crusader and Yogg +0 (Death's Demise title)
– CATA: All on heroic including all server firsts possible.
– MOP: All on heroic including all server firsts possible. Did not do T16 (Siege of Orgrimmar).
– WOD: 7/13M HFC with casual guild that disbanded in january 2016.
Screenshot of UI in RAID COMBAT (LFR is ok)
See youtube movies, i have no active sub atm. Add ons i use are Dbm/Bigwigs, Exorcus Raid Tools, WeakAura and Angry Assignments + Elvui for cosmetic
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving
March 2007-March 2010: Mutiny Nagrand EU ==> disbanded.
March 2010-September 2013: Imperium Nagrand EU ==> went 10 man, got burned out of raiding 16 hours+ a week.
September 2013-March 2015: unsubbed.
March 2015-January 2016: casual playing with some friends.
January 2016-now: unsubbed because i did all achievements except PVP and some mythic raiding.
Reason behind applying for Weeping Angels
In september it will be 3 years since i raided serious. I am ready to give it 100% in Legion and progress on some Legion raid bosses. Hope you give me a chance to prove myself.